Company, organization: SAS PRINCE HOTEL FORUM
Hôtel Handsome / SAS PRINCE HOTEL FORUM
83, rue Rambuteau
75001 Paris - France
Share capital: 33 800 euros
RCS (Companies register): 582 081 915 RCS Paris
EU VAT number: FR56 582 081 915
SIRET : 582 081 915 000 16
Purpose of site: Promotion of the establishment
Director of publication, legal representative: M. Philippe POLETTE
Editorial Manager: M. Philippe POLETTE
Web master, design, editing, artistic direction: SAS WIHP
Photography: Steven Reti and accessories http://sauverlemondedeshommes.com/
Web hosting: SAS WIHP
President SAS WIHP: Vincent Ramelli
The site presents:
● Informative content
● A collection of personal data on line
Data-processing law and Freedoms: the site is the subject of a declaration to the National Commission of Data-processing and Freedoms. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete information concerning you (art. 34 of the French Data Protection Act). To exercise this right, please contact: email@example.com
Property: The site and the information it contains are protected by French intellectual property law and by international conventions. With the exception of use by close family members or for private use, the site and any element of its content may not be reproduced, republished, transcribed, modified or transmitted without the prior authorization of the rightful owner.
MEDIATOR - SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The consumer having a dispute with a professional, can seize the AME Conso:
- either by internet (https://www.mediationconso-ame.com) by completing the form dedicated to this purpose made available to him, accompanied by the documents supporting his request.
- or by mail: AME Conso, 197 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris, along with the documents supporting the request.
After having contacted the customer service and in the absence of a satisfactory response within one month, the customer may refer the matter to the Mediation and Arbitration Center of Paris whose coordinates are indicated below:
11 place Dauphine
OPPOSITION TO TELEPHONE CANVASSING
In application of article L.521-1 of the Consumer Code, the consumer has the possibility of registering on the opposition list to telephone canvassing linked to the Bloctel system.
Register for free on this list on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr (http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/)
"Conditions of sale
Cancellation or modification by the customer
1. In accordance with article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, customers are reminded that they do not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale of the reserved fare specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. No refunds will be made for deposits paid in advance. In this case, this is mentioned in the sales conditions of the tariff.
4. When the conditions of sale of the reserved fare so permit :
- the reservation can be cancelled directly on the Site or Mobile Services via the "Consult or cancel your reservation" section;
- modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone number is specified on the reservation confirmation sent by e-mail.
5. In the event of interruption of the stay due to the customer's fault, the entire agreed price will be cashed. In the case of pre-paid reservations, no refund will be made.
6. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the customer must leave the room before 12.00 p.m. on the day the reservation ends. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's charge.
7. All reservations are nominative and may not under any circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge, against payment or on a commercial basis.
For any complaint relating to a hotel reservation, the hotel team is at your disposal:
To write to us :
83, rue Rambuteau
75001 Paris - France